Your Whims Wednesday #2 {And Features}

Wow, I just want to say thank you all so much for linking up to my first link party! We had 143 link-ups...whoohoo!!!! I hope this weeks is another success :)

Here are some of my favorites from last week:

Dorian at Busily Spinning Momma made this super cute shirt from a mans XXL t-shirt! I want to make like 12 in every color.

Shelby at Just Because I said I do added these adorable flowers to this girly necklace

I love these bright pillows linked up by Marian at Perfect Chance Memories
(She gets extra love too because she was my very first link up!! )

Luxery Living painted this chandelier pink: I loveeee it. I want this in my future craft room...

Isn't this owl linked up by Annekids TOO CUTE???

and Jen at I Can't Stop Crafting made this pleated ruffle top. I want one in my size please :)

And there were so many more fabulous projects! Grab a button if you were featured :)



Featured on My Girlish Whims

Now... onto this weeks party!!

I show off my girlish whims weekly on my blog, and now I want to see yours with Your Whims Wednesday

Guidlines:
1. Link up as many projects as you would like: as long as it is one of your girly ways, you can link it! I'd love to see crafts, recipes, style posts, etc. Anything and everything feminine :)
2.Please add my button (code below) to either your blog post or somewhere on your blog. 
3. Take a quick moment to comment on at least one other entry. We we all love comments!! 
4.I'd love if you would follow me as well :)



Your Whims Wednesday




22 comments

  1. Thanks for hosting such an awesome party, Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I'm a new follower....adding you to my linky list

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower & just linked up! Can't wait to check out all the great projects :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks SO much for featuring my Pleated Ruffle Tank Top! I'm totally flattered and so looking forward to linking up more girlish projects in the future! xo ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebecca! Aren't you the greatest?! Thanks for featuring my lil' tute, I'm so glad you liked it! Can't wait to party with you some more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for inviting me - I put your button on my Link parties page and am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rebecca! Thanks for the invitation to the party. I linked up a few projects, grabbed a button and am going to follow you. (But right now I can't see your followers box... might be my browser. I'll try again.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rebecca you are so cute! Thanks for featuring my necklace and I am not grabbing a button! Thanks so much and I look forward to linking up with you more!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that first shirt is adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thankyou so much for inviting me over Rebecca! I linked 3 of my projects, but I sorta made a bu-bu too...jejjejeje.... I think my email went on totally wrong on the 3 links. I don´t know how this could come in handy, but just in case, here goes:
    bambinodragon@yahoo.com
    sorry!!!! that´s a first for me!!! Love your girly blog! Have a beautiful day! Clau

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for inviting Us! Super fun Party and we are your newest followers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rebecca!! Thank you for your comment about my Spring Strands, and the invite to your linky party! I will be adding your button to my sidebar as soon as I finish working with my kids here. But I wanted to ask YOU, and ANYONE ELSE, to PLEASE come link up at my ALL NEW Linky-Party too! It's only on week 2, and I need participants, badly! The Linky Party is right at the end of the Spring Strands post. I'll be looking at link-ups here too, and leaving comments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. there you go dear! officially linked up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for hosting! Your blog is such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the invite to link up. Your blog is fabulous, and I love What I'm Wearing Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rebecca, thanks for the invitation! I'm a new follower and I've linked up my garland project!
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the linky-uppy! Cute things this week! :)

    -Annie @ {PeppermintPlum}

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for your sweet comment and inviting me over to your linky party! :)
    xoxo from Germany,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! Thanks for inviting me. I hope I'm not too late to the party...whoops. I linked up my ruffled Easter egg shirt. Have a great weekend!

    Miranda
    www.justdrinkacoke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for the invitation!
    Wow~! so many eye candies!

    ReplyDelete
  21. If you have accidentally dropped your data recovery software mac Kindle, or dunked it in water, it maybe best to hand your Kindle off to a professional.

    ReplyDelete