Your Whims Wednesday #4 {And Features}

It's party time!!

Here are some of my favorites from the party last week: 

This lamp done by Ntsuab blew me away!! Isn't it beautiful!!??

Loving the  B&W pattern & pink edging on this kindle case by Flexible Dreams. I want one for my kinde!!

These bird canvases done by Fabulously Flawed turned out so cool!!

Isn't this little birdie embroidery done by Tinkeranniebelle too cute??

And check it out, the border to this mirror made by Moms of all Trades was made from JENGA BLOCKS!! Never would have guessed.

And there were so many more fabulous projects! Grab a button if you were featured :)




Featured on My Girlish Whims

Now... onto this weeks party!!

I show off my girlish whims weekly on my blog, and now I want to see yours with Your Whims Wednesday

Guidlines:
1. Link up as many projects as you would like: as long as it is one of your girly ways, you can link it! I'd love to see crafts, recipes, style posts, etc. Anything and everything feminine :)
2.Please add my button (code below) to either your blog post or somewhere on your blog. 
3. Take a quick moment to comment on at least one other entry. We we all love comments!! 
4.I'd love if you would follow me as well :)




Your Whims Wednesday



45 comments

  1. Thank yo uso much for featuring my Jenga Mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful projects--thanks so much for including mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative features:) I really like them all!
    Thank you for hosting this party:)
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lamp is fantastic! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rebecca! So nice to come by and visit with you! Thanks for the invite to link up :) Looking forward to perusing your sweet place here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rebecca! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and inviting me to link up. I really appreciate your comments on my vase!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the invite to link up! I will add you to my linky list! Love all of the inspiration!
    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for following me back to foryoubylove.blogspot.com. :) I'm glad I stopped by your page again today. I'm your newest follower and I linked up a few projects.

    Love your cute blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for letting me know about your link up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for inviting us to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joined the party! New follower :)

    Thanks for stopping by FFL!

    Lina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for the invite!! I love the features! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have no idea why it says "no thumbnail". If you have time, maybe you can fix? I will try to post again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't had a chance to say congradulate you for your engagment! Oh I have a special something for you on my blog. Come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You commented on my lacy hair pin tutorial and I linked up today (even though it's not Wednesday;).
    Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I found your blog and party on a comment you posted on someone else's blog and I'm so glad I came across it! Your blog is so fun and your etsy shop is so cute! Glad to be linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the feature! I've been out of town and it was a great surprise waiting in my in-box.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  23. This is an interesting article.
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete
  24. ทางเว็บไซต์แทงบอลออนไลน์ของเรานั้นมีความยินดีอย่างยิ่ง ซึ่งทางเว็บไซต์ของเรามีความพร้อมอย่างมากที่จะให้บริการพนันออนไลน์กับลูกค้า ทางเรามีบริการเดิมพันผ่านมือถือที่ให้คุณเล่นได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง เรามีบริการคาสิโนสด และกีฬาอย่างมากมายให้คุณได้สนุกและคุ้มค่ากับการเดิมพันมากที่สุด บริการเดิมพันของเรานั้นยังจัดได้ว่า เป็นบริการเดิมพันออนไลน์ที่ทันสมัยและได้รับความนิยมจากนักพนันเป็นอย่างมาก

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  26. Yes ... It's a very good story and information. I agree.

    หวยจับยี่กี

    ReplyDelete