Your Whims Wednesday #8 {And Features}

It's time for another party!!!

 Here are some of my favorites from last week: 

This peacock painting by Taylor Made is SO COOL

Love the idea of using doilys to stencil, check out this adorable table runner by Jessa Jill

Check out this funky necklace made from magazines over at Tashi

These linen business cards are so simple, fresh, and elegant over at The Summer House

And these chair cushions at The V Spot are my kind of project - no sewing, easy, with a great result!


. Thanks to all who linked up! Grab a button if you were featured.

Featured on My Girlish Whims

Now... onto this weeks party!

I show off my girlish whims weekly on my blog, and now I want to see yours with Your Whims Wednesday

Guidlines:
1. Link up as many projects as you would like: as long as it is one of your girly ways, you can link it! I'd love to see crafts, recipes, style posts, etc. Anything and everything feminine :)
2.Please add my button (code below) to either your blog post or somewhere on your blog. 
3. Take a quick moment to comment on at least one other entry. We we all love comments!! 
4.I'd love if you would follow me as well :)


Your Whims Wednesday




13 comments

  1. Thanks Rebecca for your post at Domestic Charm, I'm your newest follower :) love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those features:)
    Thank you for hosting this fun party!!
    xo
    Eleni

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to receive 24 roses for your anniversary !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invite! I'm a new follower now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something went way wrong with #94, so I posted again as #95! Sorry about that--I sure appreciate you hosting every week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time whims wed party goer. Looks like fun. Thanks for hosting!
    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel so honored! Wish I had something to share today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting the party and thank you so much for featuring my quick-fix cushions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have no idea why my post didn't work right on 119, so the real post for Purple Poppies is at 120. Thanks for the link up ~ I'm a new follower from A Stay At Home Mom's Quest. :)

    ReplyDelete