Sponsor Love: Meagan from Fairly Fabulous

Today I'd like to introduce you all to Meagan from Fairly Fabulous!


This stylish momma of two is the lovely owner of the Fairly Fabulous blog


One of my favorite things about Meagan's blog is all the cute fashion posts she does. Check out some of these gorg combinations:


Meagan is also a crafty momma who enjoys painting, crafting, sewing, creating, and decorating!!

My favorite project of hers is this adorable mobile she made for a friend:



Isn't that owl SO CUTE???

She actually sells all her cute creations in her Fairly Fabulous etsy shop


These adorable owls are only $6 each. It just so happens I have a pregnant sister with plans for an owl-themed nursery.  I think I know where I will be getting my gifts for her shower...


She also makes the most adorable Little Mister shirts:

Babies + ties = LOVE. I would snuggle up with that little mister in a heart beat :)

Meagan is my very first official sponsor of my blog (bless her heart). I'd love for you to take a visit to her etsy or blog and say hi and that I sent you! 

PS: Be on the look out for a giveaway with Meagan sometime soon!
PSS: Interest in becoming a sponsor of My Girlish Whims as well? My intro rates are VERY LOW! Check out my advertising page for more details

1 comment