Your Whims Wednesday #18 {And Features}

It's time for another party!!!

I'm so happy with the growth of this party. I don't comment on every link, but I do visit each post and I love seeing how many new people are linking up each week! And the page views keep on increasing for all of your links too. So thanks for all the link love all, keep it up!

Now, here are some of the projects that I loved from last week:

 Flamingo Cake Pops by Lady Behind the Curtain

No Heat Summer Curls by Ma Nouvelle Mode

Flower Pillow Form Cover by Squeezing It All In

Vintage magnets by Sweet Little Gals

Purse Sized Tissue Holders by Vintage Gwen

And the by far the most viewed link:

A penny floors/tables/etc roundup by Key to Flow. Such a neat idea!!


 Thanks to all who linked up! Grab a button if you were featured (here or on facebook/twitter).

Featured on My Girlish Whims

Now... onto this weeks party!

I show off my girlish whims weekly on my blog, and now I want to see yours with Your Whims Wednesday

Guidlines:
1. Link up as many projects as you would like: as long as it is one of your girly ways, you can link it! I'd love to see crafts, recipes, style posts, etc. Anything and everything feminine :)
2.Please add my button (code below) to either your blog post or somewhere on your blog. 
3. Take a quick moment to comment on at least one other entry. We we all love comments!! 
4.I'd love if you would follow me as well :)


Your Whims Wednesday




5 comments

  1. Thanks for hosting, Rebecca! Great features. Hope your wedding planning is going along swimmingly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature! Honored to be in such great company!!
    And thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this fun party! I have a party going on over at my blog if you want to join! I'd love to have you! Check it out under the "Stache Party" page on my blog: mylilpumpkinpatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete