Your Whims Wednesday #21 {And Features}

It's time for another party!!!

Hope you all made it here safe... and survived the East coast EARTHQUAKE!!!! Seems like all of bloggy world lives in like Idaho or somewhere in the midwest.... But anyone in the east coast can sympathize with me. We don't get earthquakes much around here. It was all very exciting. Haha. Sounds like there were no real injuries...just some minor damages. heh heh heh.

Anyway.....here are some of the projects that I loved from last week:

DIY Artwork from Salvage Savvy

Twisted Clutch from Simply Homeade

DIY Vase Updo from For Mamas


Floating Illusion Pearl Necklace from B Uniquely U

Flower Headband from Obsessive Creative Disorder




 Thanks to all who linked up! Grab a button if you were featured (here or on facebook/twitter).

Featured on My Girlish Whims

Now... onto this weeks party!

I show off my girlish whims weekly on my blog, and now I want to see yours with Your Whims Wednesday

Guidlines:
1. Link up as many projects as you would like: as long as it is one of your girly ways, you can link it! I'd love to see crafts, recipes, style posts, etc. Anything and everything feminine :)
2.Please add my button (code below) to either your blog post or somewhere on your blog. 
3. Take a quick moment to comment on at least one other entry. We we all love comments!! 
4.I'd love if you would follow me as well :)




Your Whims Wednesday



11 comments

  1. Yeahhhh earthquake survivor! I didn't feel it though...my husband did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Rebecca!! Glad you survived the great earthquake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I slept through an Earthquake as a kid (in Guatemala, 1976)...but was awake for many many tremors, they are just as scary...Glad you survived it! Thanks for hosting, hope you like my re-do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my Artwork!! I'm so excited here @ Salvage Savvy :)
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the feature! Check out my new blog at www.withashotofbrandy.com -- Same content, different look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting, I'd love for you to come check out my Share the Wealth Wednesday LInk Party going on right now at www.laughloveandcraft.com!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete