Your Whims Wednesday #22 {And Features}

It's time for another party!!!

Here are some of the projects that I loved from last week

Button Bobbies by Humble Assaults

Crochet Pennant Bunting by Sarahndipities

DIY Painted Granite Counter tops by Release Me Creations

Stripey Sundress by Two Butterflies

Alfedo Lasagna Roll Ups by Artsy Fartsy Mama 

 And the most viewed link....Wrap Around French Braid by It's the Small Things



 Thanks to all who linked up! Grab a button if you were featured (here or on facebook/twitter).

Featured on My Girlish Whims

Now... onto this weeks party!

I show off my girlish whims weekly on my blog, and now I want to see yours with Your Whims Wednesday

Guidlines:
1. Link up as many projects as you would like: as long as it is one of your girly ways, you can link it! I'd love to see crafts, recipes, style posts, etc. Anything and everything feminine :)
2.Please add my button (code below) to either your blog post or somewhere on your blog. 
3. Take a quick moment to comment on at least one other entry. We we all love comments!! 
4.I'd love if you would follow me as well :)



Your Whims Wednesday




14 comments

  1. Thanks for hosting Rebecca! I love these features!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time linking up- Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That french braid is amazing! :) And the granite counters...well all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my dress! And I LOVE those button bobby pins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I JUST DIED A LITTLE. Thank you SOOOOO much for the feature!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting, Rebecca! I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just discovered your blog and your linky party - what an amazing collection of links! There are so many incredibly talented people out there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the fun little feature!! And thanks, as always, for hosting!!

    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting! I'm new here, and following along now!
    Jo-Anna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog! We are now following you and will join your link party on Wednesday!
    babblingsandmore.blogspot.com
    ~Brooke

    ReplyDelete