Your Whims Wednesday #26 {And Features}

It's time for another party!!! 

Here are some of the projects that I loved from last week:

DIY Brick Accent Wall from DIY With a Dime

Pumpkin Spice Wreath by Little Things Bring Smiles

Burlap Weaved Bed Tray by Cherished Bliss

Chunky Bracelet by Show Tell Share

Upcycled Window by Love Sweet Love


 Thanks to all who linked up! Grab a button if you were featured (here or on facebook/twitter).

Featured on My Girlish Whims

Now... onto this weeks party!

I show off my girlish whims weekly on my blog, and now I want to see yours with 
Your Whims Wednesday!

Guidlines:
1. Link up as many projects as you would like: as long as it is one of your girly ways, you can link it! I'd love to see crafts, recipes, style posts, etc. Anything and everything feminine :)
2.Please add my button (code below) to either your blog post or somewhere on your blog. 
3. Take a quick moment to comment on at least one other entry. We we all love comments!! 
4.I'd love if you would follow me as well :)


Your Whims Wednesday



8 comments

  1. Thanks for the feature!! Have a great night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting! I enjoy your parties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week. :)

    Kim@Little Rays of Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for hosting :)
    Suzanne at Whycuzican in NW Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting. I am a new follower. Hope you can drop by in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting, Rebecca! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm all linked up! I'd love it if you shared something at my party that started yesterday.
    www.projectqueen.org
    Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete