Your Whims Wednesday #28

It's time for another party!!! 

I'm starting this weeks party a little early because I wanted to let you all know there are still a few hours left on my Groop Dealz!!! The deal runs a little past midnight tonight (EST). This ring is so adorable, everyone who has bought it from me tell me they always get compliments on it! Take advantage of the deal while you can


Also, the Shabby Apple giveaway ends tomorrow, so be sure to check that out as well!

ANYWAY. Here are some of the projects that I loved from last week!

Yarn Wreath With Fall Attachments from Joys of Life With Lucy

Wire T-Shirt Necklace by The Simple Craft Diaries

How to Alter a Skirt by Simply Dove

Owl Fall Wreath by Lauren Inspired

Owl Cake Pops by Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats



 Thanks to all who linked up! Grab a button if you were featured (here or on facebook/twitter).

Featured on My Girlish Whims

Now... onto this weeks party!

I show off my girlish whims weekly on my blog, and now I want to see yours with 
Your Whims Wednesday!

Guidlines:
1. Link up as many projects as you would like: as long as it is one of your girly ways, you can link it! I'd love to see crafts, recipes, style posts, etc. Anything and everything feminine :)
2.Please add my button (code below) to either your blog post or somewhere on your blog. 
3. Take a quick moment to comment on at least one other entry. We we all love comments!! 
4.I'd love if you would follow me as well :)


13 comments

  1. Hi Rebecca!

    Sooo happy that you liked my wire t shirt scarf!!!! What an honour to be featured , yippie!!

    THANK you so much!
    love your blog, BTW!
    Cheers
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I am excited to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these features!! Hope your GroopDealz was successful! Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! Those owl pops! They're too cute to eat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A quick question rebecca:
    Does it cost to be featured at this Groop Dealz site? I am so interested, for my pieces ( I have an Etsy shop but it is so hard to sell there!)
    THANKS For the info!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting us!
    Brooke from babblingsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks SO much for including my Owl Cake Pops with your other FAB features ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. THank you so much for hosting! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a bunch for the party! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for featuring my wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting! I'm your newest follower, feel free to follow back. Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete