Your Whims Wednesday #9 {And Features}

It's time for another party!!!

 Here are some of my favorites from last week: 

LOVE this pillow from over at Salvage Savvy

My blog includes lots of girly things...and this cute jewelry set my Anngela's Pretty Things definitely fits as girly & cute!!

Loving this smashed ruffle tote over at Simply Homemade

This dandelion painting over at Mindless flows so well with the three different canvases

I want a pair of these glitter shoes done over at Janina a la Maison

 This crown over at Cherished Bliss is ALMOST as cute as the baby wearing it :)


. Thanks to all who linked up! Grab a button if you were featured.

Featured on My Girlish Whims

Now... onto this weeks party!

I show off my girlish whims weekly on my blog, and now I want to see yours with Your Whims Wednesday

Guidlines:
1. Link up as many projects as you would like: as long as it is one of your girly ways, you can link it! I'd love to see crafts, recipes, style posts, etc. Anything and everything feminine :)
2.Please add my button (code below) to either your blog post or somewhere on your blog. 
3. Take a quick moment to comment on at least one other entry. We we all love comments!! 
4.I'd love if you would follow me as well :)


Your Whims Wednesday



9 comments

  1. Thanks again for hosting Rebecca, can't wait to come back and see who else links up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Rebecca:)
    xo
    Eleni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a whim to share! I haven't been very creative lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the fun linky party and for featuring my bag. You seriously made my morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those sparkle shoes! :) Shared my duct tape pen whim. :) Thank you so much for hosting!

    Sadie from Randomosity

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my crown! Linked up again this week : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for featuring my pillow!! Glad you liked it :)
    Connie @ Salvage Savvy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so honored to be featured for my glitter shoes. Thank you! And Thank you for hosting. :)

    Janina

    ReplyDelete